5.12.11

Holiday Cards - Silhouette Girls






I'm really happy with the creation of these four beauties, which were inspired by holiday vintage silhouettes from the Victorian era.  Since my work has fashion illustration elements, I thought, "hey, why not make a set of girls adorned with classic holiday decorations" I wanted to keep the traditional holiday colors, such as green and red, but thought why not modernize it. I used teal blue's and burgundy orange's painted with inks on watercolor paper.

The cards are printed on a lovely recycled white textured cardstock, and come with matte envelopes. Each set includes 8 blank cards of two each:
Ornament Earrings, Dove Headband, Ribbon Necklace and Snowflake Barrettes




I had lots of fun with these girlies!  Find them in my shop!

Happy Holidays!
xo
Emma



No comments:

Post a Comment